||Modernization of Tank T-55
- Modular power pack installed (new Diesel engine and transmission manufactured in the following variants: SA M84, SPAT 1200, SAT 1200 and SAT 1500);
- Full automatic control system for tanks with posibility for PIVOT turn. Under field conditions, enables power pack replacement in 20 minutes;
- New electrical installations;
- New torsion rods and hydro-pneumatic devices;
- Replacement of tracks and roads wheels.
- Installed fire control system 105 mm gun with thermal jacket (or manufacturer of barrel thermal jacket for 100 mm gun);
- Automatic gun loader;
- NSV 12,7 mm AA machine gun with night sight;
- Anti-armor guided missile launcher.
|Improved Armour Protection
- Anti-HEAT skirts fitted;
- Reinforced turret armor (top and front) and hull front section armor;
- Start-stop engine control unit;
- Smoke screen laying active protection system (active masking);
- Passive device and thermal imaging observation and sighting image processing system;
- New filtration and ventilating unit and selfpowered air conditioning unit;
- New RU it with remote panel;
- New crew seats;
- Diesel-powered generating set for command tank.